Friday, November 09, 2007

A Few Good Men (1992)

Kaffee: Is the colonel's underwear a matter of national security?

Col. Jessep: I would appreciate it if he would address me as Colonel or Sir. I believe I've earned it.

Kaffee: No, no problem. I'm just not that crazy about boats, that's all.
Galloway: Kaffee, you're in the Navy for crying out loud.

Capt. West: Commander Galloway, why don't you get yourself a cup of coffee.
Galloway: Thank you, sir, I'm fine
Capt. West: Commander, I'd like you to leave the room so we can talk about you behind your back
Galloway: Certainly, sir.

Col. Jessep: I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous.

Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.
Col. Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth.
Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth.

Date watched: November 9

Review: I hate that I have to give this movie a good rating. It's entertaining. It has good court room drama. Blah blah blah I don't feel like writing a review.

Rating: 9.0/10.0

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates